Friday 10 March 2017

Sponge Marble Manicure

Hi Ladies,

Today I'm trying out a Sponge Marble Manicure.
I've picked a lovely mix of Pink, Grey & White Polishes. Let's get started...


Preparation, break a small piece from a make up sponge. You'll also need a piece of foil or manicure mat and a tweezers to grip the sponge.
I applied 1 coat of the pink shade I decided on as a base. It covered really well, for this type of manicure it didn't require any further coats.
Next step, I dripped some grey polish onto my mani mat and pressed the sponge into the polish. I dabbed the sponge a few times before applying to nail to ensure the transfer wasn't to thick.
Then gently pressed the sponge over my nails to make a marble pattern I was satisfied with.
I repeated the previous step with the white polish, this time sponging a much smaller amount of colour onto the nails.
Dry for a few minutes, top coat and you're done! Simples...


I used
Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy
Models Own - Pastel Pink (Sticky Fingers)
Itsy Nails - City Girl (Grey)
Nail Art - I Live in an Igloo (White)
Top Coat - Seche Vite


I love the pink and grey together, although this mani would look great with all pastel shades. It's super easy to create and I love the effect.
What do you think? Will you be trying this, let me know how it goes.

Much love,
Jenny x

*Products used are my own

#Nails #notd #nailart #nailblogger #naillover #nailpromote #manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...