Sunday 15 January 2017

Gingerbread - Barry M Limited Edition

Hello lovely ladies, it's been a while since my last post, mainly due to illness. I had so many plans for New Years Day and My Christmas Presents, but just couldn't get the motivation between pills & sleep. Now 2017 is in full swing and I have some major catching up to do.



My first Mani of the year is Gingerbread a Limited Edition by Barry M exclusively for Superdrug.
This came as a duo with Icicle, a Holographic Glitter that would work well on its own or as a Top Coat. They are presented in the sweetest of boxes, a small pink house... You couldn't fail to love it!
Here comes the bad news, it was a free gift when spending over £7 on Barry M products. Unfortunately this offer has now finished, however if you really love the look of this set keep a look out on eBay!


Gingerbread is a Warm Copper Shimmer Polish, I found to be a thin formula, easy to apply and quick drying. I used 2 coats but if you desire an increased opaque look you could easily build up extra coats without it looking too thick.
This polish has excellent longevity, I removed after 10 days, there was no wear or chips, it looked as good as the day it was first applied.
I can't wait to try out some more similar textures of Barry M. Top Banana! Ha do they still say that...

Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy Original
Top Coat - Leighton Denny Crystal Finish

So that's one down, next coming real soon...
My Nail Painting Mojo is BACK!!!

Sending Love & Wishes of Good Health for 2017
Jenny x

*Products used are my own


#nails #notd #nailblogger #nailpolish #naillover

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...