Wednesday 26 October 2016

Beauty+ Tesco Hair Skin & Nails Multi Vitamins + Minerals

Afternoon Lovelies,
Around a year ago I started to notice I was losing a lot more hair than normal when washing and brushing. I panicked at the start of summer when I tied my hair in bunches and realised how thin the ponytails were.
I'd always had lovely thick hair that was loved by my hairdressers and friends but hard work for me when it came to drying and styling! Now it was thinning what could I do? This concerned me a great deal.
I take lots of medication for pain daily this could be a factor...

I read that taking Multi Vitamins for Hair may help with new growth, so of course I was going to give them a try!
I wasn't sure where to begin, then whilst Shopping at Tesco I spotted their own brand at a mere
£3 for one box of 30 or available on offer at 3 for 2...
I purchased one to start with, they didn't cause any side affects so I took advantage of the offer the next time I was in store.


Tesco+ Hair, Skin & Nails Multi Vitamins + Minerals
'Nutritional support to nourish from the inside with Vitamin C and Zinc for healthy skin and Selenium for healthy hair and nails’



Here's my results:-

10 days...
If you want your nails to grow quicker, take these!
I have the same amount of regrowth to my nails as I usually get in around a month! No kidding!
My results are remarkable after 20 days I started noticing a difference in the nail bed, the regrowth looks slightly smoother.

Day 28...
No noticeable change in hair & skin as of yet.

3 Months...
Nails continuing to grow extremely quick, I'm reaching for the nail file every 10 days or so!
Hair loss has definitely improved slightly, hair roots are oilier and overall hair looks shinier.
No noticeable change in skin.

Always read the label before taking as with all supplements. If you are taking other medications it may be wise to check with your GP first.

If you have any questions or if you've used these Multi Vitamins yourself, let me know how you got on with them. I'd be interested to see others results x

Chat soon,
Jenny x

*All opinions expressed are my own

2 comments:

  1. Within 3 months my brittle nails problems stopped & my nails lot stronger. My hair regrowth is clming thru since losing quite a lot my hair to a health condition. Tescos have stopped selling these. Why .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good just try and see for your selfe work fantastic wood recommended

    ReplyDelete

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...