Friday 12 August 2016

Welcome to My Nail Diary

Hi, I'm happy to welcome you to My Nail Diary.

Here I will be sharing photos of Manicures, Reviews, Recommendations & Tutorials.
I have lots of Nail Polishes that I haven't yet tried, I'm looking forward to swatching those. 
Plus I'm going to be trying my hand at stamping very soon.

Nail Painting/Art is a hobby I love, it would be great to make some new friends through this blog. Please bear with me whilst I settle in, as for painting I'm not claiming to be perfect, I don't always get the results I plan! There's been many times when I've had my remover pot out half way through a manicure.

I like a bargain, who doesnt! Any cheap finds I'll let you in on...

If I stumble by any new exciting Cosmetics, Hair Products or Pretty Girly Things, I'll occasionally be reviewing those too.

I'd love to hear your suggestions or comments to my future posts.
Thanks for reading, I hope you'll visit again soon,

Jenny x

Instagram @paintedbypinky 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging Pinky! I can wait to see your designs. I am delighted you have made the first big step. Good luck sweetie
    Big hugs and Kisses (I am already a fan)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading/ seeing how people do their nails, am following . Which base coat do you use/ recommend?
    http://sparklingmagpie.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Thanks for following :-)
      Base coat? Glad you asked that, I have a couple of new brands to try so will be reviewing shortly...

      I currently use OPI Nail Envy, it's a Strengthener that's great for a multitude of nail problems as well as perfect for Base & Top Coat. It also promotes growth.

      Another good one is Nails Inc NailKale Superfood Basecoat... A treatment and base all in one. Contains all natural products. A very similar product to Nail Envy, slightly cheaper!

      Before Treatment Basecoats I used Sally Henson Double Duty.
      A Base & Top Coat at half the price of the aboves, yet don't offer the added extra TLC.

      I hope this helps,
      Jenny x

      Delete

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...