Thursday 5 April 2018

Bunny Nails - Stamping

Hi, I hope you all had a Happy Easter & Bank Holiday. 
I was a little late with my Easter nails because my original design which involved the reverse stamping technique didn’t come out as planned! 
I’m still finding stamping can be a bit hit & miss, which is really disappointing when you plan out a design, make decals (which takes me ages) just for it to turn out a mess...

Anyway onwards and upwards I went for a simple design which was just plain stamping and it worked, phew!
I Love Bunnies🐰 & Pink💕

I started with a base coat of OPI Nail Envy.
I used White Knight by Moyou London on forefinger & pinky. This is 2 coats, it has great opacity being a stamping polish and I found it quick to dry.
Next I applied Woke up in Wonderland by Nails Inc on middle & ring fingers. This is 2 coats, it’s a dream to apply with the wide rounded brush. The shine is outstanding, but most of all I love the yum yum bubblegum like shade. 

Onto the stamping...
Using Moyou Nails Stamper & Scraper...
I Stamped over the Pink nails with White Knight by Moyou London. 
To stamp over the White Nails I used Apartment for Two by OPI, it’s a slightly darker pink and was more visible.
Stamping Plate is from Moyou Nails 457 Easter. As you’ll see from the photo, there’s lots of gorgeous images on this little plate. It’s suitable during Spring/Summer too with there being flowers in pots and watering cans, little hearts, grass etc
I used a very fine dotting tool to make the bunnies eyes.
Finished with a Top Coat of Seche Vite!

So, I hope you like this cute little mani. 
Maybe I’ll master the art of making decals soon haha. 

Love 
Jenny x


*All products used are my own


#nails #nailswag #notd #nailpromote #nailsohlala #nailartaddict #nailaddict #nailstyle #nailart #naturalnails #nailstamping #stampednails #easternails #rabbitnails #nailpolishaddict #manicure #manicuremonday



No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...