Tuesday 16 August 2016

Love Your Nails

Nails Need A Routine Pamper - This is how I do it!

As soon as my old polish is removed I begin a 1-2 day routine to keep my nails and cuticles healthy.
This is very important to promote strength & growth, putting essential oils back into the nail bed. 

The first item I reach for is the Crystal Nail File by Leighton Denny. Now I just have to add that this is THE BEST Nail File I've ever used... After years of spending money on emery boards, I've found my Nail Saviour that does the job perfectly, whilst at the same time sealing the ends preventing peeling



I file my nails to a square style, that's my preference, I've gone a little shorter than usual on this occasion. 

Next comes the Duplex Buffer, using side 1 Smooth, I buff quickly to remove light ridges. This is also great for smoothing slight cracks/peels. 
*I only use this stage every couple of months and never repeat over already smooth nail, new growth only*

I love the next stage - Renovate Nail Repair. Place a small dot on each nail as seen in photo, massage into the nail including the tips.
Renovate is a lovely product, it really does provide your nails with the TLC they deserve. It helps to strengthen and hydrate the nails, it also contains diamond particles to exfoliate.
When not wearing polish I use Renovate twice daily.
Although the tube is just 10ml it goes on and on because you require such a small amount. 
Full of Essential Oils that deliver a pleasant aroma, this is a must have for every nail lover. 


Last stage is back to the Duplex Buffer side 2 Shine and quickly buff sideways until the nails shine. 
They will feel smooth and in much better health, this is also great preparation for your next manicure. No more worrying about ridges, plus your polish will paint on a dream. 

You can find all the products I've used at
LD Boutique ld-boutique.com


Items used are my own.
I have not been paid for my review/recommendations...

Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...