Sunday 28 August 2016

Splash! Into HyperGel

For this weekends mani, I opened a new bottle of Teal - HyperGel from Models Own.
This Bold Shade was a pleasure to paint, the Brush is wider than most which made it easy to get a good shape around the cuticles and required less strokes. I used 2 coats, which gave perfect smooth coverage with a Brilliant Shine even before using Top Coat.


My opinion of this colour... It's more suited to Autumn! But I Love It!
So I injected some Seaside Sparkle in the form of 'Aqua Splash' from Models Own.
A Transparent Polish with Holographic Glitter cut in varying shapes & sizes, from teeny to chunky. Another new pot, exciting!
I applied to just my index & ring fingers on both hands. To apply, I put a small amount of the polish on a piece of foil, I brushed on one coat from the bottle... Then carefully picked up individual larger pieces with a nail art brush, placing where required! This is a tip I picked up on when using glitter, it's a simple way to cover up sparse sections!


Well I'm happy with that! Let's stretch the Summer out ☀️ Now I'm thinking Poolside & Cocktail.

Other products used to create today's manicure were -
Nail Envy - OPI as my Base Coat
Crystal Shine Top Coat - Leighton Denny

That's it Lovelies, I hope you like what you see, you can follow my social media on the top right of the page, email me, or comment below. It would be fab to hear from my readers.
Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday (UK)
Jenny x

Items used are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...