Sunday 11 September 2016

CIATE Paint Pot Free with Marie Claire

Hi Lovelies,
I love that time of the month when the New Glossy Mags are released. There's some great branded freebies to be had.
Imagine my delight when in my local Newsagents, I spotted Octobers Marie Claire, giving away CIATE Paint Pots!
There are 4 to choose in full size pots, with the retail value of £9 each.
It was the last copy on the shelf, lucky for me in my preferred colour.
A Deep Burgundy called 'Dangerous Affair'


Other colour options are:
Amazing Gracie - Pale Pink
The Gossip - Orangey Red
Prima Ballerina - Cloudy Grey

Ciate say that their polishes are highly pigmented and specially formulated to give a glossy finish. So let's put this Beauty to the Test!


Upon opening the box, I immediately fell in love with Ciate's Signature Little Black Bow!
Oh So Pretty 💝

The wide brush makes application easy, I managed to paint my dainty pinky and ring fingers in one swoop!
The formula was of perfect consistency, not too thin or thick. It took two thin coats for a nice coverage, these were quick to dry.
The overall look of the finish before adding top coat was very smooth & glossy. I'm really impressed with this brand and will be adding more to my collection.


Other products used for this manicure are:
OPI - Original Nail Envy as Base Coat
Nails Inc - Kensington Caviar Top Coat


Marie Claire is £3.99 per copy, this free offer applies only to newsstand copies only.
Marie Claire are offering a discount of 20 per cent off all CIATE nail products and its award-winning make-up range. Apply 'MARIE20' at the checkout...

I hope you've enjoyed hearing about this freebie! Go grab a bargain girls and let me know what colours you choose!
Until next time,
Jenny x

Items used are my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...