Thursday 22 December 2016

Pink Diamonds by Makeup Gallery

Only 3 sleeps till Santa 🎅🏼
I'm so excited, I have a few small gifts to wrap for my daughter, then just sit back and wait!

Today I'm writing about a budget brand of makeup, let's step to it...

Pink Diamonds by Makeup Gallery - Time to Shine.
I love the Dazzling Feather effect from this Dot & Strand Holo Glitter.
Clear formula, the majority of the glitter is Cerise Pink strands with tiny dots of Pink & Holo.

Easy to apply, I used 2 thin coats over previous mani, OPI's Kitty White.
The end result makes the base of Kitty White look a bright silver chrome in certain lights.
Perfect Party Nails!

Natural Light
Artificial Light

About Makeup Gallery:-
They are Poundland's own Brand of Cosmetics retailing at ta dah yep just £1...
The Nail Range includes, Cuticle Oil, Nail Hardener, Top Coats in Gloss and Matte.
Lipstick, Mascara, Concealer, Eyeliner etc etc
I've only bought a few nail polishes, this being the first I've tried.
I'd give 5 Stars to Poundland for making beauty affordable!

Top Coat Leighton Denny - Crystal Finish

Have you tried any of this range of makeup? What are your thoughts?
I'm definitely going to try some other of their items soon.

Wishing you all a Magical Christmas
Jenny x

*Items used are my own

Tags #nails #nailpolish #glitternails #glitterpolish #nailblogger #nailpolishreview #partynails #notd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...