Sunday 4 December 2016

Sparkles & Chrome

Hi lovelies, another Festive Mani today! I simply can't resist the Glitters and Sparkles, let's be honest December is an excuse to go as crazy as you like with your nails!

Some of you may know that Models Own had a sale over the Black Friday weekend.
I took the opportunity to buy their HoloChrome Collection of Polishes in all 5 shades. I'll be writing about them soon.
I also bought a Chrome polish in Copper and a GlitterGel in Shade Crystal Pink. I've used them in today's mani.

Firstly I painted all nails except my ring finger in Chrome Copper. I didn't like the way it applied, it left lots of streaking and marks throughout!
On the ring fingers I used Moyou London - White Knight.
The 2nd coat of Chrome applied easier, however I couldn't get the smooth flawless finish I have seen in photos on Instagram! I was still left with some slight brush marks, hopefully I'll master the art of application the more I use this type of polish!
I found 2 coats of Copper Chrome and White Knight to be ample.
Next I painted 1 coat of GlitterGel onto the index nails. It's named Pink Crystal but looks more like Rose Gold to me, it's very pretty. Having said that, the Copper Chrome is much lighter than I expected, lovely all the same.
The stamping stage was a pain to say the least! I couldn't get the Chrome to pick up onto the stamper. So after many tries I opened a sweet little bauble gift I picked up in Primark a few weeks ago, containing a bottle of PS... Metallic Rose. It worked a flipping treat and saved the day!
Top Coat and Done...


Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy
Top Coat - Seche Vite

I hope your Sunday is a good one, see you soon.
Jenny x

*Products used are my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...