Wednesday 12 October 2016

Bourjois La Laque - Beach Violet

Hey,
I decided on Bourjois Paris La Laque in 'Beach Violet' from the bundle I bought and wrote about in my last post Nail Polish Haul.

Indoors Natural Light 
It's an Alluring Deep Berry Shade that I simply had to own.
The bottle is a Triangular Shape, with a slight curve to the front, sassy!
The formula was slightly thicker than average, I'd give 5 Stars for coverage... in fact if you were in a rush you could get away with just one coat. The shine was outstanding, a lovely polish!

Taken Outdoors
But and this is a Big But...
I could not get the lid to sit at all comfortably in my hands. I tried in a few positions but for me it just wasn't happening.
I ended up with a terrible mess all over my cuticles and fingers, the cleanup was a nightmare with it being such a dark shade.
I'd suggest manufacturers stick to a more standard bottle shape rather than a radical look that's fiddly to say the least.
I dare say 'Practice Makes Perfect' but do I really want the fuss & mess! I think this polish will be going into my nail art drawer, unless I get an empty bottle I can transfer to!

Nail Envy OPI (Base Coat)
Seche Vite (Top Coat)


*Products used belong to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...