Tuesday 18 October 2016

Cupcake Addicted - Manhattan Birthday Colours

Hi Lovelies,
I did another swatch from my recent Polish Haul today.
I chose this Limited Edition, Manhattan Birthday Colours Nail Polish in 'Cupcake Addicted'.

A White Polish with a Soft Gold Shimmer throughout and Baby Pink Glitters of Various sizes.
This took 3 coats to get full opaque coverage. It was easy to apply, no thickening like some glitter polishes, with a nice shine and a smooth finish.
After applying a top coat, I found the polish to take on a whole new look - Resembling Sparkling Crystals, set into the manicure... Beautiful!



💕I LOVE this polish 💕
It was purchased from a Beauty Outlet Store for just £1.99 Bargain!
I've looked for more information on the brand, but haven't been able to find out a great deal. It appears to be German, there's not many at all for sale in U.K. Fragrance Direct have some colours for low prices, you can also find them on eBay.
The twitter account @Manhattan_Tweet have a website link which takes you to www.essence.eu famous for their low price makeup which I'm yet to try.

Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy Original
Top Coat -  Seche Vite

What do you think of this polish? Do you like to wear glitters during the year or tend to just wear them during the Festive Season or special occasions? I hope you've enjoyed joining me, chat soon...
Jenny x

*Products used are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...