Tuesday 22 November 2016

Sparkly Sapphire Skies

Ladies, The Festive Season is Officially here!
Glitz and Glamour is Everywhere, the stores are full of Party Wear, Sequined Clutches & Strappy Sandals, Beautiful Make Up & Exquisite Perfumes...
For me the excitement begins when it comes to decorating my Nails in True Christmas Style.

Drum Roll... Bring out the Glitter!


I'm using the darkest of Blue Polishes by Leighton Denny.
Appropriately named Sapphire Skies, this polish is brimming with small Sparkling Glitters.
Glinting Glamorously as the pick up the light. I'd describe the Polish as Posh, Classy, Elegant!


This is my 1st Christmas Mani and I've just found my new Favourite Glitter!

Painted over PS... Midnight Ink as reviewed in previous post. This is just 1 coat of Sapphire Skies and top coat.


Now I'm thinking about stamping onto this, hmmm!
Maybe tomorrow... Watch this space ;-)

Jenny x

*Products used are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...