Saturday 26 November 2016

Snow Flakes & Reindeer's - Stamping

Hey,
Hasn't it been a nasty few days! The winds have been horrendous here in Wales and oh so chilly.
My electric blanket is back on the bed and my staple clothing items are chunky jumpers and fluffy socks...

I decided to stamp a simple Christmas design over my last mani 'Sparkling Sapphire Skies!'
If you've read my previous posts you'll know I'm new to stamping, the practice is paying off, each one is a slight improvement.
I love the Reindeer's, aren't they cute! They were tricky to pick up, I kept finding missing legs or antlers lol it took numerous attempts and lots of swearing. Worth it though...



I used
Born Pretty - Round Plate BP01
Moyou London - White Knight
Leighton Denny - Sapphire Skies
Top Coat - Seche Vite

Hope you likey :-)
You can follow me on Instagram & Twitter @PaintedByPinky - Pop by and say Hi...

Jenny x

*Products used are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...